1) Preheat oven to 170 degrees C / gas mark 3. Oil 12inch springform tin with a small amount of your oil olive. Measure out your ingredients.
2) Sift coco powder into bowl with your boiling water. Add vanilla extract then leave to cool.
3) In a separate bowl mix ground almonds with bicarbonate of soda and add a pinch of salt.
4) Add xylitol, olive oil and eggs to this second mix. Whisk well.
5) Slowly mix first bowl of mix into second bowl of mix. Stir well until dark and chocolaty.
6) Scrape contents of bowl into greased cake tin. Add to oven and bake for 30 minutes. Check cake by putting a spike down through centre of the cake and bake until spike is clean with no gooey mixture attached to it....